Thursday, May 31, 2012

Ahh... RESULTS!!!


So how am I feeling now, after 6 more days of Shakeology servings have been gulped down?  
  Pretty stinkin’ fabulous.  

I saw some immediate changes when I started drinking Shakeology (increased consistent energy level and extreme reduction in my cravings for sweets!).  And there was one other change that HONESTLY happened last week (I noticed around day 4) but was too nervous to blog about it because I figured it was just a fluke.  I’m still a little nervous to post this, BUT I said I would be nothing but honest about my experience with Shakeology.  

My scale is telling me I’ve been down 3 pounds, consistently, since when I weighed in for my Shakeology challenge.  It’s varied anywhere from 3-6 pounds down, but I’ve been at 120.8 lb. the MOST often (weighed in at 124).  

After a Kickass Turbokick Workout
(and my dog looks creepy! haha!)
 This is a big deal to me.  I have pretty much always weighed right around 125.  I think the most I’ve weighed in my adult life is 135?  And the least (post-workout, dehydrated, haha) is around 118.  So for me to have lost (AND MAINTAINED FOR OVER A WEEK) 3 pounds… IS a big deal.  After I had my body composition (% body fat) measured last week, I straight up told you guys that I was NOT expecting to see results such as weight loss by using Shakeology.  

I’m confident that part of the reason for this weight loss is the fact that haven't been craving (and therefore demolishing) sweets.  I’m pretty sure that because I haven’t been eating much of them (thanks to Shakeology for eliminating those cravings), my total average calories / day has gone down.  I have been to Huddles twice in the last week though… :)  So it’s not that I’m cutting them out completely!  I still gotta have my fix… and when friends mention Huddles, they KNOW it doesn’t take much convincing for me to be their partner-in-crime for some fro-yo.  Just being honest… 

Another super-awesome perk to Shakeology is that I’m STILL loving the taste and craving it now everyday!  What an awesome feeling to have a craving for something so darn HEALTHY.  Hecky yeah!  I’ve been making it with milk, yogurt, bananas, peanut butter, frozen berries, or just plain water.  It’s been awesome.  

YUMMY!  Excited to drink my Shakeology! 
Sooooo… for my Day 10 review… I’m still pro-Shakeology… and I’m becoming more and more of a believer every day!  

I don’t expect anyone to say, “I wanna try this stuff NOW!,” just from my 10 days of blogging.  But, when and if you do, talk to me about it.  Let me help you if you have any questions!  J And when you get to the stage of wanting to order, (because I think ya’ll will!!) visit myshakeology.com/maggiebinkley and I’ll be your official Beachbody Coach!  SWEET!

Always your F-A-N,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment