Tuesday, May 22, 2012

My Personal Shakeology Challenge


Today marks the day my big shipment of Shakeology is supposed to arrive. 

WooHoo!  

This post will be short, but I am challenging myself and wanted to share with you guys so you can experience it with me.  As I discussed last week, I am excited to believe in the possibilities offered in the wholesomeness and super-nutritional Shakeology.  I'm impressed by the people close to be that believe in it.  But I still have my skepticisms.  Which is why I'm having my own personal Shakeology challenge to see what it does for me.  And I will be sharing my thoughts and results along the way.  

I am having my skinfold measurements taken tomorrow to determine my current % body fat (I haven't had this done in about a year, so I'm not sure where I am now).  I will weigh-in to see my starting weight.  I will be paying close attention to my energy level throughout the day as well as in my workouts.  I am NOT planning on changing the rest of my diet.  I want to make one change - adding Shakeology - and continue eating the foods I normally eat, drink the water I normally drink, and workout the way I normally workout (average of 5-6 days/week). 

I'm not using this as a weight loss aid, but I am having my measurements taken because I am curious to see what will happen when I put some CRAZY-AWESOME NUTRITION into my body.  

Proper nutrition = Properly functioning metabolism 


Gotta have a start line to see what the finish actually looks like.  Follow me on my journey.  I'll be updating regularly.  ALWAYS feel free to reach out to me by email or Facebook message with personal questions - I love hearing 'em and love helping even more.  

((More information on Shakeology... click here >>> myshakeology.com/maggiebinkley))


Have a fab Tuesday :) 


Your F-A-N, 
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment